Ambush in the Jungle

I started a Weird War 2 campaign a few weeks ago.  It takes place in Romania and is following a small group of British Commandos fighting the supernatural.  I've been wanting to play some Pulp Alley and figured I could tie it into my WW2 campaign.  So instead of having supernatural elements, I'm doing pulp technology.  I'm placing this campaign in Southeast Asia, on islands around Borneo.  My league is the crew of a Grumman Goose named The Ugly Duckling.    Hmm...sounds a bit like Tales of the Gold Monkey... ;)  "Why no, that show NEVER had an influence on my when I was young.  :D

So, as I get ready for some Pulp Alley goodies to be delivered, I'm playing a game to refresh my Pulp Alley rules knowledge.  I set up a simple board.  The crew is returning to their boat plane when they are ambushed by the Ma Fang Ta gang.

Here are some pictures of the table set.  More to follow!

The Ugly Duckling crew head back to town with some much needed equipment.  With a loud bang, they thought a tire blew out on the truck.  Little did they know, the Ma Fang Ta gang had shot out the tires!

Captain Doogan and Lt. Brown, along with Sir William jump out of their car and quickly take up positions.

Ma Fang Ta himself, and a few other gang members, is waiting for them in the trees.

A member of the gang watches from some trees on the other side of the road.

Mickey the mechanic, and his niece Susie exit the truck and are ready for a fight.  Two more members of the gang are watching them very closely.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AAR 3 - The Infected Trees

AAR 2 - The Missing Informant

Deathship One - Epsilon Room