New Buildings

I finally painted up my last two Tabletop World buildings.  I love these guys stuff.  It is so detailed and gorgeous.  They are pieces of art in their own right.

I love how the Noble House looks.  The stone base is so menacing.  There's no way a party of adventurers could break down the solid front door.  Of course, that door is on the other side of this picture...

The fact that the door on the second floor of the Ruined Townhouse opens, is such a small yet awesome feature.  I'm so excited to get this building on the table.

Here's a link to their site.  For what you get, their stuff is well worth the price.  

https://tabletop-world.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AAR 3 - The Infected Trees

AAR 2 - The Missing Informant

First battle AAR 1 - Scouting out Umbra Adâncă